The salad greens used here are only an example combination, choose whatever varieties you have available. While you can lightly steam these vegetables, they lose their crunch and volume significantly
Sesame Asian Greens
Makes 10 serves
- 4 pressed cups spinach
- 3 pressed cups bok-choy
- 3 pressed cups kai-lan
- 1 red capsicum
- 4 tablespoons liquid honey
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons white sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- Chop the green vegetables into 3cm (1½in) strips. Cut across the stalks so you break up the stringy texture.
- Slice the capsicum into thin strips.
- Mix vegetables in a bowl and drizzle the sesame oil and honey over the top and mix gently. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top.